Temporary Worker permission to stay

You can use this application form to apply to stay in the UK if you are:You can also use this form if you are applying as a creative worker.

Youth Mobility applicants can apply here.

You can also add some family members (‘dependants’) to your application. For example, if you are applying with your partner and children, you can all apply on the same application.

Before you begin

Before you begin your application, read the guidance for your category type:

The guidance includes information on eligibility, how long you can stay, fees and documents you must provide with your application.

How long it takes you to complete the application will depend on your particular situation. You will be able to save your application and come back to it at another time if you need to.

If you are inactive for 25 minutes you will be automatically logged out.

How we use your data

The Home Office will use the personal information you provide to decide whether to grant your application. We may also share your information with other public and private sector organisations in the UK and overseas. For more detail please see the Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system. This also sets out your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 and explains how you can access your personal information and complain if you have concerns about how we are using it.

You will only be considered for Temporary Work. You will not be considered for any other type of permission to remain. You must use a different form if you want to stay for another reason.

Apply now