Apply as the dependant partner of a Turkish Businessperson or Worker (ECAA 3 - Dependant Partner)

Apply to extend your leave to remain as the spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner or same-sex partner of a person who has already been granted valid leave as a Businessperson or Employed Person Under the Provisions of the European Community Association Agreement (ECAA) with Turkey.

You can add other dependants of the businessperson or worker to your application. For example, if you are applying with your children, you can all apply on the same application. Your dependent children must be yours or your spouse/civil partner's biological children and 21 years of age or younger. Dependent children applying on their own should apply here.

As a dependant you can apply for indefinite leave to remain if you meet the requirements.

Before you apply

Before you begin your application, read the guidance on eligibility, how to apply and required documents.

There is no fee for this visa.

How long it takes you to complete the application will depend on your particular situation. You will be able to save your application and come back to it at another time if you need to.

If you are inactive for 25 minutes you will be automatically logged out.

Biometric information

If your visa application allows you to stay in the UK for more than 6 months at a time, as part of the application process, you are also required to apply for a biometric immigration document, commonly known as a biometric residence permit (BRP).

How we use your data

The Home Office will use the personal information you provide to consider your application. We may also share your information with other public and private sector organisations in the UK and overseas. For more detail please see the Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system. This also sets out your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 and explains how you can access your personal information and complain if you have concerns about how we are using it.

Apply now